Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Howie and Sons Pizza Minus Pizza and Add Beer

I saw in a lovely tweet today for @HowieandSonsPza (visalia) that if you buy a pint you get a copy of Celebrator magazine. I love beer and free stuff so I was off like a prom dress. I love that it's within walking distance, but it was getting late, so I drove. I am no beer connoisseur by any means but I love good beer. They were fiddling with the pull stick thing-a-ma-bob when I walked in. I waited patiently for them to finish as I began to take in the atmosphere. Nice sociable people I sat with. We started talking about beer.



Like I said, I am no beer connoisseur. I don't know the lingo or brands or nothing. I just love beer. So, when I say we start talking isn't very true. It was more like I sat and listened with wide eyed amazement at all the information and name dropping that occurred. It was awesome. Everyone new more than me and I loved it. I want to learn more about craft beers. Howie and Sons is a great place to enjoy incredible beers and excellent conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment